- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their site. An Attic Full of Paper )
- Thank the creator of the Award. (Thank you to Okoto Enigma)
- Put the Mystery Blogger Award on your post.
- List the rules.
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Tell readers three things about yourself.
- Share a link to your best post.
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Ask nominees five questions of your own. Make at least one of them a weird or funny question.
Things people don’t know about me:
In my country, I have been to eighteen states. Hard to believe. Plus Washington, DC
I actually have three WIPS I am working on- Tale of the Cattail Forest, Lizzy the Lizard, and Greatest Discovery
I have seen not one, but FOUR musicals more than once: Lion King, Newsies, Wicked, and Les Mis
- Are you a morning or a night time person? Morning
- What are some blogs that you love reading?CBWrites is one of my favorite blogs. I usually forget which blogs I love, but not hers.
- If you could take one book to a desert island what would it be? Les Misérables. If anyone knows my love for that story, they would understand
- Do you have any pets? If not, would you like to? I own a dog
- Do you have any hobbies that most people don’t know about you? I think most people already know all my hobbies: theatre, volunteering, and reading
That is a tough question. I have loved several of my posts. I don’t know what my best post is.
If you could create a fantastical world like Middle Earth or Narnia, what kind of world do you think it would be like?
What are some of the newest musicals you love?
What genres of books do you love?
What do you love about musicals?
What do you love about writing?
Due to struggling with who to tag on tags or awards- it is open to anyone