I always did posts on my favorite characters- all of them or just the young or older favorites. But my question is, why did I not write a list of my favorite parents. This list can include both loving and unloving parents. I only can include unloving parents if it is good for storytelling.
- Daddy Warbucks
- Jack Kelly/Enjolras- if the Newsies/Friends of the ABC are like family, wouldn’t their leaders count.
- Marge’s Father (well, we don’t seem him in Tale of the Cattail Forest, I know who her father is)
- Sarge’s father- really good for storytelling: it makes Sarge such a complex character with a lot of backstory
- Thenardiers- example of unloving parents, but good for storytelling purposes
- The Captain
- The Cratchit Family
- Maria from Sound of Music- I think this counts
- Aries- knowing him, he works considering how he looks out for the Fairy Frogs especially toward his nephew. He easily can become a father-figure in someone’s life
Crazy how most of this is from musical theatre characters- there is only a slight difference- only some are from both musicals/books. Some sound crazy, but if you think about it, that can count.