Everyone has these: unpopular opinions. That means you are in the minority of a popular opinion. They exist in all sorts of way: examples come from musicals, films, and books. This time, what if I combined ALL my unpopular opinions. Some of those unpopular opinions do overlap.
- Marvel- I don’t like Marvel. To me, it literally feels like too much- as in up in your face. Some of the blowing up and fight scenes sometimes feel like they don’t belong in the plot. I strongly prefer Star Wars- every scene makes sense for those movies.
- Nicholas Sparks- way way too predictable
- Twilight- don’t like vampires
- Hunger Games- too grotesque for my taste
- Horror- too creepy and scary for my taste
- Not the biggest fan of Hamilton
- Love Christine and Raoul together
- Love Les Mis’ love triangle- I love all three characters and the setup. It isn’t silly- it is meant to be there. If you literally get rid of one tiny detail, the entire story falls apart
- Connecting to Les Mis, Marius is not a jerk.
- Another unpopular Les Mis opinion is the friendship between Marius and Eponine
Books- this is where some overlap happens
- Nicholas Sparks- due to not liking his movies, don’t like his books
- Les Mis’ love triangle- love it in the book and musical
- Even in the Les Mis book, I don’t think Marius is a jerk
- Horror is a popular genre, but I don’t like it
- Tolstoy and Austen- two popular authors, but so far not liking them