What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine in the blogging community.
- Thank the Blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive and award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or on your blog
I have been nominated by coupleofbees for the Sunshine Blogger Award
When did you start blogging? I started December 2015 after being convinced by friends and family
What is your favorite book of 2020? That is difficult- I have read a number of incredible books this year. In terms of standalone fantasy- my favorite was Spinning Silver. In terms of a series- Shades of Magic Trilogy. In terms of old classic- either Bleak House or Odyssey
What is your favorite book of all time? Seriously, a lot can fit this category. However, I do what my favorite old classics is- Les Misérables. That will come of no surprise to followers who know me. It is much harder to choose my favorite fantasy.
What book on your TBR are you most excited about? In terms of new reads, probably Mayor of Casterbridge. My dad recommended this classic to me due to my love of Dickens- I was told Hardy was similar to Dickens and love the fact that the main character reminds me of Valjean.
What is one piece of advice you can give to new bloggers? Well, blog what you are passionate about- it is more fun and shows bloggers who you are
What television show is your favorite? Well, it actually is a food network show- Chopped
Are you excited for football season? If so, what do team do you pull for? Not the biggest fan of sports. However, if I could pull for any team- the Panthers (I live in Charlotte, NC after all)
What do you enjoy most about blogging? Probably connecting to other blogs and blogging about I am passionate about
What do you like the least about blogging? Never really thought of this.
If stranded on a desert island, what one person would you want with you and why? Funny how this question was asked. I really want to write to book set in an expansive world- so far, the expansive world is actually an island. I am think maybe that is where the origins of the Fairy Frogs are.
Who is your favorite author? Seriously, I have a lot. Dickens, Tolkien, Hugo- among other famous authors like Rowling, Homer, and others. Just this is difficult to choose just one- love both fantasy and classics
I always struggle with this- nominating others. So, I will be basically tagging everyone- do it if you want.
- If stranded on a desert island, which of your characters would you spend time with?
- What is your favorite WIP you are working on now?
- What is one of your favorite underrated books?
- What is one of your biggest unpopular opinions?
- What is an unpopular character you actually love?
- If you will write a book outside of your main genre, what would it be and why?
- If you could write a book about one of your minor characters, who would it be and why?
- What are some musicals that mean something to you?
- If you could actually spend a day with one of your favorite musical theatre characters, who would it be and why?
- In musicals, in your opinion, what is the most complex love triangle you came across?
- What are some musicals that keep on being added back on “your to be watched” list?