This was my 2nd time nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award. I decided to do it because of the questions- I love being nominated for the same award, but do love the differences between the questions given.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (very important: see why in step 5)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
What is one of your favorite traditions (from any holiday or just in general- what automatically comes to mind is watching the George C Scott movie of A Christmas Carol. That movie is my favorite Christmas movie.
What are you currently reading and what do you think so far- Pour Your Heart Into It. What made me want to read the book was my love for Starbucks. That book is literally how Starbucks became what it is today. Really am enjoying that book despite not being a big nonfiction fan. I actually just finished the book yesterday.
What is your favorite sport (either to play or watch)? The answer is different for playing and watching. Playing- that would be tennis and watching- baseball
What is your favorite childhood TV/show/movie- honestly don’t remember
Do you aspire to write a book someday? If yes, what genre- well, I actually am writing books myself already. None have been published- Tale of the Cattail Forest is on its 5th draft and that is the book I am most committed to right now. I actually someday hope to write a story set in an expansive world.
What is your dream job? I would love to work in nonprofit- my main interest is in the low income population. I have a passion for volunteering.
What do you struggle with the most while blogging? Multiple things falls under this. What came to mind first was knowing what to write.
Well, I will just go with anybody
- If you could combine both novel and musical theatre characters into one book, who would you choose?
- What genre do you not read regularly, but every so often love a book in that genre?
- What is one of your favorite parts about writing books?
- Which musical characters from separate musicals do you think would get along?
- What musical drives you to tears every single time you watch it?
- Was there ever a movie you had to grow into in order to love it?
- What are a couple of your favorite love triangles in both books and musical theatre?