- Thank the blogger who nominated you (Lilly @ Lilly’s Little Library)
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
- Notify your 11 nominees
If you could live anywhere in OUR world, where would you live: Hmmmm, this is a tough question. I love the United States- I lived there my entire life. I would love to live in the mountains somewhere- as long as there is a local theater.
What is your favorite food- well, what automatically came to mind was boeuf bourgeion (French Post Roast) and creme brûlée- I only get those once a year. That is what I always want for my birthday dinner.
If you could choose to be any magical creature for the rest of your life, what would you be- any magical creature! There are a couple of magical creatures I really love, but maybe a fairy
Would you rather live 100 years in the past or 100 years in the future- this is a tough answer. I honestly can’t decide
What character’s life would you most like to live- there are several characters I love. Most likely to live- more than one character is coming to mind. Well- what came to mind first belonged to the lives of the Fairy Frogs
What battery percentage is on your device on right now- funny, right now my percentage is 100%
If you could only have from one hobby from here on out (besides reading of course, how could anyone live without reading?) what would it be- I already have other hobbies outside of reading. Volunteering is one of my passions- still doing stuff at Loaves and Fishes
What is your current favorite song- choosing that song is like finding a really tiny needle in a haystack. I honestly have no idea
If you could change your first name right now, what would you choose- I don’t want to change my first name, and I have given some incredible nicknames due to it.
What book got you into reading- I really don’t know. All I remember is that I enjoyed reading in elementary school
What’s your favorite book- my favorite book is not an easy one. I love both classics and fantasies. However, I know my favorite old classic is Les Misérables (that will come of no surprise). But still my all-time favorite- that is too hard to answer.
- What do you want the most for Christmas?
- If you could spend a year with one of your favorite characters, who would you choose?
- What is one of the best Christmas gifts you ever got?
- If you had to live the rest of your life outside of OUR world, where would you love to be?
- What Christmas movie is your favorite?
- In your opinion, what is the taste of Christmas?
- In your opinion, what is the smell of Christmas?
- Would you love to a Christmas elf?
- What Wintry books do you love?
- What is your favorite Christmas story?
- What is your favorite Disney Princess?
I am tagging anyone for this.
Pingback: Blogmas #21 | Mystery Blogger Award #1 & #2, School for Good and Evil Book Tag, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before Book Tag – The Bookworm Shelf