Christmas is my favorite Holiday. When I saw this questions on What are you up to during the Lockdown??, I decided to do this.
1. What does Christmas mean to you? Christmas means a lot to me. To me, it is a time of family and festivity. Love everything about the Holiday- from decorating to opening presents to Christmas dinner.
2. Why did you decide to do Blogmas on your blog? I actually have never done this, but in a way already have. My posts tend to come just about every day. December usually likes to have Christmas related posts in December.
3. All you want for Christmas is…? A good miracle is for this pandemic to go away. But, all I want for Christmas really is spending time with family and opening presents together. That is one of the delights of Christmas.
4. What are your Christmas Traditions? Watching the George C. Scott version of “A Christmas Carol”, Cinnamon Crumb Cake as Breakfast at Christmas, and opening presents later in the morning.
5. What are your favourite Christmas related things? Movies, Baking cakes, Decorating the tree? Boy, there are a lot- the Christmas tree with the lights, ornaments, and presents underneath, the stockings, and even opening presents. There are many things I love about Christmas.