I was tagged by Online Days – A teen blog for this tag. I never heard of these books, but decided to the tag anyway.
- Thank whoever tagged you and link back to their post!
- Link to the original tag’s creator: Sabrina @ Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad! Please credit if using these graphics, these eyeballs didn’t dry out squinting at a screen for nothing!
- Pick a book that fits each prompt.
- Tag whoever, as many or as few as you like!
- Post these rules and list of prompts in your tag post. If you copy-paste the rules, it should automatically pingback to me so I’ll see your tag post!
Tedros: an unexpected favorite- don’t think I have one
Agatha: book with a message of self love/acceptance- have I read one of these? Don’t know if I did
Sophie: a unique and unforgettable book- the Shades of Magic trilogy
The Tale of Sophie and Agatha: Fairytale or Retelling- Spinning Silver (retelling of Rumplstilskin). It was such a wonderful book- original characters, original plot, and original world.
Kiko: The Sweetest Book- this is hard to think of one.
Collection of the Storian: Favorite Collection/Anthology- I only have read one, which is A Christmas Treasury. Collection of short stories and poems by different authors.
The Coven- Book with a girl gang/bookish squad- more than book can fit this. I am thinking of the Avalon girls- Adriane, Emily, and Kara. That is what came to mind first.
Favorite Collaboration (Author; author/artist, etc)- I have to use A Christmas Treasury again. Only book I read by multiple authors.
The Lion and the Snake- a book with a complex villain- I am thinking of the Harry Potter series. Voldemort is a complex villain, and I hope to eventually reread the series.
The Eagle: a book that helped you- boy, I feel like I have to cheat a bit here. Les Misérables was seen first by the musical and eventually led to the book. If that story didn’t enter my life, I still would be close-minded to tragedies.
Doom Room- a book that felt like punishment- the ones that did feel like like punishment were the required reads for school.
Quest for Glory: Cliffhanger or stressful read- Two can fit like this. A Gathering of Shadows has an incredible cliffhanger and Anna Karenina felt like a stressful read.