I was nominated by TALL BLONDE TALES for both the outstanding and mystery blogger award.
Rules: Outstanding Blogger Award
- Provide a link back to the creator’s original post (This award was originally created by Colton Beckwith
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
The Questions- for both Mystery and Outstanding
What do you love to when no else is allowed- most likely, reading a book
If you had 3 wishes, what you wish for and why- this can be a tough question. I would wish to get rid of COViD- I missed a lot during it (I want musical theatre back), and other deadly viruses. 2nd would be….. 3rd would be…. I really have a hard time choosing the last two.
What’s your kryptonite- don’t even know what that is
If there were no limitations, what would your dream career and why- well, if I actually created the passion for musical theatre in elementary school and actually had the talent, I probably might of thought of being a musical theatre actress.
If you became a superhero, what would your superpower be and what would your superhero identify be- well, technically I already created a superhero. Back in elementary school, the only way to see the 1st Harry Potter was when I tied a blue blanket with a bunny around my neck- Super Meg was invented. She already had the powers of super flight, super speed, and super strength. So kind of cheating here.
When you’ve had a bad day or just need some comfort food, what is your go-food that makes you feel better- that depends on the weather. In the winter, it would be hot chocolate.
What is your absolute favorite breakfast food (it can be anything- (no need to think about calories for this question)- I have more than one favorite breakfast food. My absolute favorite- that is hard to know: thinking cinnamon French Toast with powdered sugar on top with Hot Chocolate.
Rules: Mystery Blogger Award
- DIsplay the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post
3 things about myself
I have been to France, Costa Rica, England, and Wales- the only places I traveled abroad to. Even though I only spent half a day in Wales at Chepstow, it still counts.
If I actually had the talent, my ultimate dream role would be Elphaba. After all, Elphaba is my favorite musical theatre character.
I want to travel to more western states- due to living in the southeast, I barely got visit over there. I really want to visit Seattle especially after reading Pour Your Heart Into It-that book is incredible for Starbucks fans to read. Seattle is where that well-known coffee store began- as a matter of fact, Seattle is really the only city I know of in Washington.
My Best Post??- I usually never know what it is.
My Questions: Combo of Outstanding and Mystery Award
- What are some new countries you hope to visit?
- Are you a beach person or mountain person- why?
- If you could live outside of your country for the rest of your life, where would you live?
- What are some rereads you hope to read?
- Which musical theatre character would you love to see a musical with?
- What are some of your TBR books for 2021?
- What is the musical you first wish to see after the pandemic?
- What book do you hope to own, but don’t have yet?
- What are some of your favorite local bookstores?
- As of now, what is on your TBW musical list?
- Have you read any musical theatre books- if so, what were they?
- What literary love triangles do you love- that is a combo of musical and book ones?
My Tags- Tagging for both Mystery and Outstanding
In addition, those who love musicals and book are nominated.