Thank you for Rambling Reviews for tagging me.
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you
- Include the tag graphic in your post
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
What’s the most recent book you’ve read? House of Many Ways- 3rd and final novel of the Howl’s trilogy
What’s a common theme you’ve seen in all of your favorite books? This is harder then I thought. A lot of them do have hope.
What’s the funniest book you’ve read? I honestly don’t know
How often do you read new books? How often depends on how quickly it takes for me to read a book
Do you prefer reading fiction or non-fiction? Fiction
Who is the last fictional character you related to? (Or the last real person you related to if you’re talking about non-fiction ) I am thinking characters for this one- sounds strange, but makes sense once I mention them. The March Sisters from Little Women. Due to being a sister myself and having a sister, I could relate to their sisterhood.
What’s the saddest book you’ve ever read? It was tempting to say Les Misérables. However, I think I did read sadder- Uncle Tom’s Cabin and Lord of the Flies are sadder books then Les Mis.
Where’s your favorite place to read? My bedroom
What’s the last book that inspired you? Well, it would be a reread. Chronicles of Narnia has ALWAYS inspired me- from the time I was a kid to now. Back in January, I finally gave the books a reread.
Have you ever gotten to meet an author? No, but I have a book signed by an author
My Tags- That includes those without a Blog
- What is an example of a book you love that you thought you would hate?
- Were you ever close-minded to a genre of books?
- What do you look for the most in a tragedy?
- Triolgies or Quartets?
- Retellings- Yes or No?
- Is there a movie you believe is better then the book?
- If you could write a book with different literary characters, which characters would you pick?
- Fashion a love triangle with characters you love (or a friendship trio if you don’t like love triangles)
- Do you still read Middle Grade?
- What genre would you never read?