In any type of storytelling, it is really important to form an emotional connection to the characters. It is really important to have that connection to the protagonist- after all, that is that the story is focused around. Now, who are some of my favorite book female protagonists (this will include some of mine)?
- Morrigan Crow- Nevermoor Series
- Ella- Ella Enchanted
- Alice- Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass
- Miyrem- Spinning Silver
- Agnieszka- Uprooted
- Lyra- His Dark Materials Trilogy
- Esther- Bleak House
- Mary Lennox- Secret Garden
- The March Sisters- Little Women
- Lucy and Susan Pevensie- Lion, Witch, and the Wardrobe
- Alex Bailey- Land of Stories Series
- Sparkle- Tale of the Cattail Forest
- Jasmine and Aurora- Greatest Discovery
To be honest, this isn’t ALL of my favorite female protagonists in the book world. This is just what I can think of for now. Glad I am was able to include some of my own, which belonged to Sparkle, Jasmine and Aurora.