Crazily, this award didn’t come with rules. I have no idea where I found this award, but I was willing to answer the questions.
- Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names? Not anymore. Ever since 2004, I had a black maltipoo named Coco. Sadly, this month she crossed the Rainbow Bride. There are pictures below.
2. What was the last book you hated/strongly disliked? I think this belongs to Anna Karenina. Yes, I should have not even finished it- I should have stopped in the middle. However, one subplot kept me going- I enjoyed the Levin/Kitty subplot that I decided to continue.
3. What is your favourite afternoon snack? Usually a cereal bar- I love apple-cinnamon and blueberry the most.
4. Do you prefer new movies or old movies? I am a combo of the two meaning I love both old and new movies. In terms of musical movies, some of my favorites were old movies- as in Sound of Music (+other Rodgers and Hamerstein), Singing in the Rain, White Christmas for example. In terms of newer musical movies, I love Les Mis, Frozen, Greatest Showman, Live action Aladdin, and live action Beauty and The Beast.
Yes, down below I have pictures from movies I didn’t mention.
5. What are some of the non-musical movies I love? That belongs to George C Scott’s “A Christmas Carol”, Maleficent, Cinderella (2015- meaning the Lily James one), Zootopia, The newest Trilogy of Star Wars, Narnia, and Harry Potter.
6. Do you have a favourite superhero? Well, I don’t like Marvel.
7. If you had to write a retelling of a classic novel, which one would you pick? Boy, this is tough. For starters, I struggle with even reading retellings- they make me so nervous. However, I really loved Spinning Silver (Rumplstillskin)- it felt so original in many ways.
I really would struggle with choosing a classic book for a retelling.
8. Yes, I choose a book from January. Best book you’ve read this month? Best book- I am thinking maybe the entire Chronicles of Narnia series.
9. What is your favourite book to movie adaption? I actually decided to choose Princess Bride- loved it for years and still not tired of it. Love both the book and movie- the only thing I don’t like about the book is that the chapters are way too long. It helped already seeing the movie- I was able to guess when certain events would happen.
If could spend a day in any time period, which would you choose? Never really though of this
10. Tea or coffee? Coffee- I love having mocha mistos in the morning. I also love getting to a coffee shop when I can- Starbucks and Amelie’s for example. The book that is pictured below- I would recommend for coffee lovers, Starbucks lovers, and those who hope to start a business.
11. And finally, how much sleep do you get on average? I would say maybe 6-8 hrs
Due to not knowing where I found this post, I leave this tag open to anyone.
- If you were to spend time with a favorite literary character, who would you choose and why?
- If you were to spend time with a musical theatre character, who would you choose and why?
- What fictional location would you want to live in- can be picked from books or musicals?
- Which was the most recent series you fell in love with?
- Which was the most recent standalone you fell in love with?
- What was one of your favorite books outside of your favorite genres of books?
- Would you rather go out for a cup of coffee or a cup of tea?
- What is your favorite way to read a book (physical, ebook, or audible)
- What was the most recent musical you watched in person?
- Once you can see a musical in person (as in an actual theater), what musical would you want to see?
- What are some musicals that never leaves “your to be watched list”