Another wonderful part about Christmas belongs to listening to Christmas. They are a combo of fun songs and ones that hymns. So, what are some of my favorite Christmas hymns?
- Silent Night
- Joy to the World
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Hark the Harold Angels Sing
- Away in a Manager
- Little Town of Bethlehem
- etc- others I just have a hard time remembering the names
During the year, everyone has their favorite Holidays. We love them for different reasons. Of all the Holidays I love, Christmas is my favorite. So, what do I love to do over the Christmas season?
- Light Decorating- Outside ones
- Listening to Christmas Music
- Watching Christmas Movies
- Decorating the Christmas Tree
- Going to Holiday Parties
- Wrapping Christmas Presents and Making Christmas Cards
Over Christmas Season, there are many incredible things to do. You can read a Christmas-themed book, listen to Christmas songs, buy a Christmas tree and get a warm drink after, and end the day with a Christmas. Every year, I have a list of must-watch Christmas movie. So, what are my must-watch movie of this season?
Holiday Movies to Watch
- Elf- always has to be the first
- The Santa Clause, The Santa Clause 2, The Santa Clause 3
- Home Alone 1 and 2
- White Christmas
- Man Who Invented Christmas- A Christmas Carol’s origin story
- George C. Scott’s A Christmas Carol- aka my favorite Christmas movie
What are some of your favorite Christmas movies?
There are several months in the year. It is easy to look forward to some of them more than others. For me, December is one of my favorite months- it already has a lot of highlights in itself. So, why do I love December?
My favorite Holiday is Christmas. I love the spirit- that is shown through outdoor lights (which I help decorate, watching Christmas movies, decorating the Christmas tree, listening to Christmas music, going to certain Worship Services (Lessons and Carols, and Christmas Eve Candlelight), etc.
Start of Winter
It sounds crazy to say this, but Winter is my favorite season. Despite the cold, I love the season. That is a result of Christmas, snow- despite that fact that my city barley gets it, my birthday- that is January, my blog’s anniversary, etc.
My Blog Anniversary
December is also the month of my blog’s anniversary, so of course I look forward to that day.